Services & Pricing
Filming, interview, b-roll, sound, pre- and post-production.
Sporting events, live concerts, speaking engagements, wedding celebrations, and more.
Decorative wall hangings, canvases, and photo collections to brighten a living area or work space.
Family photos, senior pictures, business head shots, engagements photos, and wedding collections.
Grammar edits, content revision, style guides, etc.
Journalistic articles, creative writing, speeches, and other forms of written content.
Day Rate: $1,000
Filming Only: $75 per hour
Includes: Pre-production consultation, interviews, b-roll footage, post-production video enhancement, original music, and final compilation of video.
Does Not Include: Cost for travel (more than 45 miles from Denver), lodging, additional equipment for advanced shoots, etc.
Process Example: 90-Second Business Story
- Pre-Production (1 hour): Determine company's creative vision, create shot list/storyboard.
- Production (5 hours): Interview three employees (15 min. each plus set-up), capture b-roll/raw footage of the business in operation (3 hours).
- Post-Production (12 hours): Editing interviews, overlaying b-roll footage, color correction, enhancing audio, creating original music, and exporting final file.
- Total Cost: $2,000 (Day Rate x 2)
Photo Session: $100 per hour
Group Session: $150 per hour
Includes: 40-60 finished digital photos per hour, flash drive of high-quality digital photos, possible display on portfolio, and editing/enhancements.
Does Not Include: Photo prints, full copyright license, cost for travel (more than 45 miles from Denver), lodging, additional equipment for advanced shoots, etc.
Process Example: Two-Hour Senior Photos
- Pre-Session (15 minutes): Discuss vision for the session, style, setting, outfits, and props via phone or email.
- Photo Shoot (2 hours): Meet at designated location, shoot multiple backrounds, multiple outfit changes, props, etc.
- Editing (3 hours): After shoot, will edit and enhance color, crop, rotation, etc.
- Final Product (30 minutes): Can meet to look at final photographs and will receive flash drive with 80-120 print-quality digital photos.
- Total Cost: $200 (Session Rate x 2)
500-Word Piece: $50
1,000-Word Piece: $75
2,000-Word Piece: $100
Copy Editing Only: $20 per hour
Includes: Interviewing subjects, crafting given data into readable format, journalistic style, grammatically sound, edited to fit medium
Does Not Include: Cost for travel (more than 45 miles from Denver), lodging, additional data collection/research, etc.
Process Example: 1,000-Word Article
- Consultation (15 min): Discuss article's purpose, style, and necessary included information.
- Compile Data (1 hour): With given data, research, and other necessary information, compile data into a readable format.
- Interviews (1.5 hours): With provided contact information, interview two or three key sources via phone calls.
- Craft Story (1 hour): Craft the necessary data and information paired with interviews into a journalistic article.
- Editing (1 hour): Edit and revise story to fit purpose and for grammar.
- Total Cost: $75